5.3

1998 Ford F-150 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford F-150:

1998 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Feb 122010

F-150 Triton V8

The shifter is off by one spot ie park is neutral, etc. My son learning to drive is having a rough time. Now the shifter is moving hard

- , Lansing, MI, USA

Jan 012003

F-150 XL 4.2L

This is the single most annoying problem I have had with this truck.

- , Belton, TX, USA

Nov 152005

F-150

shift indicator in dash is one position off. very annoying- drive position is acutally neutral etc. must be a simple way to fix problem but everybody says it will cost a lot. If I can find out how to make the repair I'm sure that I can make the repair myself since its only the indicator position. All help that I can get will be greatly appreciated.

- , Edmond, OK, USA