- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 2 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 4 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 6 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 11 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 21 days ago
1998 Ford F-150
Worst 1998 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly61
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.