1998 Ford F-150 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford F-150:

1998 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Apr 142002

F-150 4WD

While the truck was parked in my driveway with the vehicle locked and the keys in the house the truck starter cranked over while the truck was in 1st gear and ran into my porch, I ran out to stop the truck and I had to jump over the broken railing and when I did I serverly sprained my ankel which required medical attention.

- Nitro, WV, USA

Jun 222000

F-150 4WD

Vehicle was parked in front of garage in first gear with emergency brake not on. Vehicle was found in the garage still in gear. Contacted manufacturer.

- Fly Creek, NY, USA