1.6

1998 Ford F-150 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford F-150:

1998 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Apr 072004

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

While at home after parking my F-150 in the driveway. An hour later I went to get my kids from school. The right rear tire was flat. I went to change the tire and saw that it was cut. Took the tire off and saw that the rubber and came off from the metal that goes around the rim. Took the tire to the nearest Goodyear dealer. They said that it was a bead separation and thay have never saw a tire do that before. The bad thing is that I have another tire about to do the samething. It is the spare, and I am using it.

- Stoney Fork, KY, USA