1998 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford F-150:

1998 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 192016

F-150 5.2L

This is a serious prob that is now world wide, I am a Ford man, I have purchaced three new F Series 4WDs in my lifetime, i am 60 years old vietnam vet, I dont complain much and i have allways worked for what I have . I own my own home for 23 years and my wife and I have been married for 29 years,we have been all around the world and seen a lot of great things and I would like to think I have made some good decisions. Never in one hundred years would i have ever thought that Ford wouldn't recall these trucks and have the front winsheld resealed and avoid all this neg. talk about their Icon company, its very inexpesive and it literally could save lives! After all isn't that what Ford Motor Companys all about?

- , Palmyra, IN, USA