- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
1999 Ford F-150
body / paint Problems
Worst 1999 F-150 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door bottoms rusted1
- rust on undercarriage1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 63
- NHTSA: Structure12
- NHTSA: Structure: Body11
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.