- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
1999 Ford F-150
body / paint Problems
Worst 1999 F-150 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door bottoms rusted1
- rust on undercarriage1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 63
- NHTSA: Structure12
- NHTSA: Structure: Body11
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.