- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1999 Ford F-150
Worst 1999 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not engage 4 wheel drive2
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.