- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 17 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
1999 Ford F-150
Worst 1999 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- will not engage 4 wheel drive2
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.