- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
1999 Ford F-150
Worst 1999 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blown out of head9
- engine head gasket oil leak3
- engine makes a clicking sound2
- won't start2
- insufficient erg flow code is on1
- oil leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine118
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling37
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control36
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control27
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.