- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
1999 Ford F-150
Worst 1999 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint came apart1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly29
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.