4.0

2000 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford F-150:

2000 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 012007

F-150 Sport 4.2L V6

This isn't a huge problem because it's something that I've learned to live with. This only happens when the weather conditions are wet, and I haven't driven the truck yet that day. When I begin braking a speeds less than 15 mph, the truck brakes are very sensitive and will jerk very hard. Initially I thought my truck was stalling since it was a manual transmission. After some research, I have found that replacing all of the ABS sensors may fix the problem, but I haven't attempted the fix yet.

- , Houston, TX, USA