2002 Ford F-150 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford F-150:

2002 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 172005

F-150 8-cyl

While driving down a 2 lane road in my 2002 Ford F-150 "harley davison" pick-up truck doing the posted speed limit (50 mph), I quickly tried to avoid from rearending a mid-model 1990 Ford aerostar passenger van, at a speed between 35-45mph. After impacting the rear end of the van, the air bag(s) on my air bag equiped vehicle "did not deploy". my seat belt was being used. The insurance company and myself had to take a loss of the vehicle, due to the extent of damage done to my vehicle.

- Lemoore, CA, USA