- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 12 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 22 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 28 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 41 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 53 days ago
2003 Ford F-150
Worst 2003 F-150 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't start- anti theft light flashing3
- fors factory alarm needs to be reprogram2
- power door locks fail1
- whine from alternator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System31
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.