- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2003 Ford F-150
Worst 2003 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejects from the engine20
- engine light stays on2
- smoke on start up2
- engine misfiring1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine23
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.