- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2003 Ford F-150
Worst 2003 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejects from the engine21
- engine light stays on2
- smoke on start up2
- engine leaking oil1
- engine misfiring1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.