8.0

1. coat the part in a better paint (1 reports)
2003 Ford F-150 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-150:

2003 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Apr 162016

F-150 XLT 4.6L V8

The shackle let loose damaging the truck bed. Part cost me $46.00. I put it in myself, with alot of cussing & a few mashed fingers. I found it's best to lift both sides so that the leaf spring will line up better. I think it's causeed by two things. 1. using too light a gauge metal. 2. Not coating it in a proper rust proofing material.

- , Williamstown, KY, USA