2003 Ford F-150 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-150:

2003 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 132012

My Ford F 150 frame and spring holders are rusting bad, I'm afraid the springs may fall off or the frame may break while I'm driving. It's just a matter of time before this happens. The body of the truck has no rust, I'm the original owner and only have 62,000 miles on it. Just wondering it other people are having the same problem im having with my frame and what my opptions are.

- South Portland , ME, USA

Aug 282008

Traveling at 40mph. Hit at the front right fender. Shearing off tire at ball joints... causing truck to slam down on the ground and slide at least 75 feet on the frame.. no air bag deployed. I was injured and think if the airbag would have come out maybe my injuries wouldn't have occurred.

- Bridge City, TX, USA

Nov 282006

F-150 4WD 6-cyl

This is the second occurance that I have had a oil seal or gasket on the engine after driving 80 +mile per hour. I had my truck less than three years. I have also noticed it vibrate when reaching the speed mentioned.

- Atwater, CA, USA

Sep 062004

The vehicle shook to the point that it became hard to control it. Consumer took the vehicle to the dealer on five occasions, and dealer stated there was nothing that they could do to repair the vehicle. Manufacturer offered consumer additional warranty.

- Jackson, GA, USA

Jun 262003

Consumer states that vehicle makes a very loud "whining" noise when driving. Sounds as if driving an 18-wheeler truck. The truck has been serviced by dealer several times, but they have been unable to diagnose or correct problem.

- Marion, AL, USA