2004 Ford F-150 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 152004

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

When using the heat in my 2004 F-150 super crew FX4 it constantly pours out of my dash. Even when set on floor or defrost it will pour our of the dash. After a few minutes of using the heat, the ride becomes quite uncomfortable. My face gets real hot and eyes get bloodshot from being dried out. I have taken it to Ford 5 times and the first time they could see/feel the problem. Now that they cannot fix it, they tell me that it is normal operation. Which is absolutely false, especially when I own 2 of the same trucks and one does it and one does not.

- Farmingotn, MN, USA