8.0

2004 Ford F-150 accessories - interior problems

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 152010

F-150 Lariat 5.4L

I have a Ford f150 2004 5.4 engine. Since it was new I had to get a new transmission 3 year old truck 38,000 miles 2 new coil packs same time new rear brakes same time three of my windows have fallen down for no reason had to be fixed air conditioner never blew really cold like it should electric drivers seat doesn't work nor the pedal control which makes it hard for my 6'3 husband to drive since it stuck in the up position lucky for me since its my truck today was told would be $455.00 to change spark plugs and for every one that broke off another $97.00 this is crazy this truck should be a total recall but its paid for so I feel like I have to keep this money pit.

I am thinking about getting a lawyer for some help if anyone knows of any lawsuits let me know I am onboard these trucks are made so the Ford dealerships can't even work on them without saying they can't give you a price for sure to replace spark plugs thats pretty bad.

- , Pasadena, TX, USA