1,000,000 miles

2004 Ford F-150 brakes problems

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 142014

• 1,000,000 miles

Took truck to get tune up but was told I couldn't get warranty to help pay for service badly needed and due to that I lost work and was almost homeless but ended up getting help from my mother for tires that took 5 days and was a big headake at wallmart but that's another thing.its a long story but I'm doing my best to have a decent running truck that I can rely on to keep jobs.I just want it fixed so I had to become a mechanic just to find out there is a recall on theses motercraft 515 spark plugs and would like help to get copinsation and have repairs that is needs attion asap.long story short I love my Ford truck and learned a lot along the way please help.

- Oakland, CA, USA