1. replaced rotors and brake shoes/pad assy (1 reports)
2004 Ford F-150 brakes problems

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Sep 262005

F-150 5.4L

I had complained several times about a grinding noise but was told nothing wrong. Finally turned down rotors which I had said I did not want done on basically a new vehicle.

Got a call from service dept. to come down and have rotors replaced when truck had 18,395 miles because of a Ford problem. I was very upset because I told them because I was a girl they did not believe me.

- , Virginia Beach, Va, USA