2004 Ford F-150 engine problems

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 192009

F-150 5.4L V8

Put my ford f-150 in the shop to get the spark plugs changed on June 11,2009. Haven't seen it yet and today is June 20,2009. They had to take the head off because the spark plug broke off inside it, when they put it back together and service light kept coming on. Here to find out they fried the brain. They put a new one in but the truck still isn't running right. We are to leave for vacation today, didn't have a truck so I had to get a rental no cost to me, thank god. So far my bill for this is 2,500.00, and they still don't know what they did to it. Now they have to call Ford to help figure it out. It ran great before I took it to the shop, I was only getting the plugs done,because it has hundred thousand miles on it. That taught me a lesson you don't fix what isn't broken. Thanks Ford. What a wonderful truck you built there.

- , Brogue, PA, USA