2005 Ford F-150 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford F-150:

2005 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 282005

F-150 8-cyl

The dealership liedto me they told me that I was buying the car and not leasing it. I have gone plenty times to the dealership but they don't put any attention to me. I had talkedto the sales peron gustavo maya. I also talked to J.R. starika the manager of the dealership but he never tried to give me a solution for my problem. What I wanted was a purchase and not a lease.

- Magnolia, TX, USA