- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2006 Ford F-150
Worst 2006 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shutters while taking off and turning from a stop6
- driveshaft carrier bearing bad1
- humming sound in rear1
- IWE solenoid bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.