- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 3 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 24 days ago
- March 31: Ford Recalls 48,000 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 36 days ago
- March 20: Ford Trucks Won't Be Recalled For Stalling Problems investigations | 47 days ago
2006 Ford F-150
Worst 2006 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shutters while taking off and turning from a stop6
- driveshaft carrier bearing bad1
- humming sound in rear1
- IWE solenoid bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.