- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
2006 Ford F-150
Worst 2006 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shutters while taking off and turning from a stop6
- driveshaft carrier bearing bad1
- humming sound in rear1
- IWE solenoid bad1
- NHTSA: Power Train22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.