2.1

2007 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford F-150:

2007 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Mar 162012

F-150 8-cyl

2007 F 150 king ranch spark plugs break when removing them (Ford cheap spark plug system). The truck also pull/tugs like if your transmission is missing however, I've been to the dealer multiple times for ignition coil issues. They said I need to change spark plugs. These spark plugs Ford said was to last 100,000 miles.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Jul 152011

F-150 8-cyl

My wife and baby were traveling down the 405 freeway at 70mph when out of no where the trucks dashboard lit up and the truck completely shut down in the fast lane. The gas pedal did nothing and there was no way out of the fast lane safely. I normally wouldn't file a complaint except in this situation we had just purchased this "certified" used vehicle, it put my family in extreme danger, and the service consultant at Ford had indicated to me that this was a common problem with the F150 model. I was informed that it was the electronic throttle body or electronic throttle sensor that had gone out and that the service consultant had seen it on Ford F150 trucks ranging from brand new to older models.

- Long Beach, CA, USA