2007 Ford F-150 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford F-150:

2007 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 102008

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

I own a 2007 Ford F150 truck. On three occasions the truck accelerated when braking to a stop. The first incident happened to my wife and the second to me. We each thought that it was a fluke. The third occurrence resulted in an accident. My wife was driving and when she applied the brake to stop at a stop sign the engine surged and she was unable to stop the truck. She struck another vehicle already stopped at the stop sign. She was very upset. She was cited for not stopping with assured clear distance. We had the truck towed to the dealer where I bought it. The service people said they could not replicate the problem and gave us back the truck. We took it to an independent garage for evaluation. Still nothing was found. The truck is clearly a safety problem.

- Dayton, OH, USA