3.1

2008 Ford F-150 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-150:

2008 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Sep 162013

F-150 8-cyl

Steering wheel has become difficult to turn. Feels as if it is locking up and I really have to muscle it back to center after taking a sharp turn. I took it to my mechanic and he lubricated a U joint on the steering shaft which helped and told me to bring it back if/when it starts binding up again. He informed me he has replaced the lower steering shaft on other F150's due to severe rust/corrosion at the joint. I saw recently Ford issued a recall on Crown Victoria's with some type of steering issue so I figured I would submit this complaint since I anticipate having to replace the steering shaft in the near future.

- Wapwallopen, PA, USA