6.0

1. dealer said deal with it (1 reports)
  2. replaced #5 spark plug and coil $300.00 (1 reports)
2008 Ford F-150 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-150:

2008 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jan 122012

F-150 Lariat 5.4L

i thought i was the owner of a great pick up, however on my way to work one morning my confidence was rattled when my truck began idling rough engine light came on after work took to the dealer, then my education on ford 's issues and lack of concern came to be known $300.00 later #5 spark plug fouled because the coil went bad, now I'm left with a truck i cant trust and i hate that feeling, i spent $30,000.00 on this truck bought it new just so i wouldn't have that feeling, ford needs to man up and repay us and fix this now, but something tells me politicians have been bought the courts corrupted and we the consumer will get screwed just like always

- , Lakebay, WA, USA

Jan 252008

F-150 XL 4.2L

I bought this truck 30 days ago, it idles rough @ stop lights. The 2 dealers I took it to told me the EPA regulates emissions on new cars and trucks!! That is crap!!!! He said Ford has to go by their guidelines, my truck is a V6 but the tech told me even the V8 motors do it too. Now I have a 5 year note on a truck that "runs lean" and nobody will fix it!!! WTF Ford!!!!!

- , Reynoldsburg, OH, USA