2.0

2008 Ford F-150 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-150:

2008 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 252015

F-150

Map lights and dome light stay on while driving. Very dangerous driving at night. After parking 15 min later the light will go out. But as soon as you open the doors the light will stay on, day or night.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Aug 212015

F-150

Sitting in my truck with the key turned or even on idle, the electronics on my dash(radio allumination, trip box, etc.) will be faded on one side or will be completely faded and I cant see the time, station, gas mileage, etc. From time to time when it does this, my cruise control figure wont show but after a while(10-30 minutes) it will pop up on the cluster. It doesnt matter if its cold out or hot out, idle, running or ignition switched off, it will be faded. Its becoming more of a common thing(daily).

- Mitchell, SD, USA