2008 Ford F-150 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford F-150:

2008 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jul 142011

F-150 6-cyl

I just bought a used 2008 Ford F150....had it one week and now the airbag light comes on and off every day. Took it to five start Ford and the service advisor told me there is no recall on this problem. I cannot afford to pay to have this fixed so will just have to drive it like it is and take my chances. The truck has 47K on

- North Richland Hills, TX, USA

Oct 162009

The front air bags did not deploy hello, I ran into the back of a 18 wheeler, incurring $9000 worth of damage to my 2008 Ford F150 pickup truck. I struck the trailer wheels and crash bar. The bumper, grill, evaporator coil, radiator and all of their supports were destroyed the right headlight brackets are broken and the frame is bent. All of the plastic pieces in the front are destroyed. The bumper was pushed into the right front wheel and the hood is folded into a 45 degree. There is more damage and I can send you a copy of the insurance repair estimate if necessary.

- Durham, NC, USA