3.0

2010 Ford F-150 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford F-150:

2010 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Nov 032013

F-150

Warmed up car before church. Turned on front and rear defroster. Backed up, put it in drive and heard what sounded like something crashing into my roof or a gunshot. I stopped and inspected the steel body parts and could find nothing. Driving down the road I noticed in my rearview mirror that my right side of my sliding rear window had shattered. It remained in place. I took this into the dealer on Monday and they fixed it saying a reed switch had malfunctioned allowing the glass to get too hot and shattering.

- Brighton, MI, USA