2010 Ford F-150 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford F-150:

2010 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 292010

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

I keep having problems with my 2004 Ford F150 fxr window regulators. The drivers side window will just drop to the bottom of the door panel for no apparent reason. This time I was on the interstate and when I attempted to roll the window up there was a "pop" and the window fell down> it startled me causing me to swerve and nearly hit a vehicle next to me.

- Oxford, AL, USA

May 142010

F-150

2010 F150 twin cab has a plastic tray in the front seat middle bottom section that has very sharpy flash that caused my wife to cut/peel of her skin from her back ankle while wearing her sandals.

- El Paso, TX, USA