2010 Ford F-150 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford F-150:

2010 Ford F-150 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Feb 062012

F-150 8-cyl

I was driving down the highway around February 6th 2011 and my 2010 F150 stalled on me. I was able to crank it back up and keeping moving. This was not the first time this happened. It was the worst one seeing has how I was doing maybe 60. I took it to the Ford dealership and they said they could find a problem while driving the truck, so downloaded some new software to my computer and said that should fix the issue. On April 11th the same thing happened again, I was driving in a parking lot and my truck stalled. I wasn't able to crank the truck back up for almost 30 minutes. When I was able to start it back up there are a burning smell coming from the truck. I this time had the truck towed to Ford and spoke to them today and they stated they again found nothing wrong and couldn't recreate the problem. The have contacted Ford hq for answers. My worry is that I am going to get in a crash because of this problem. I have done some looking around on the internet and found a lot of people having this issue, and nothing seems to be getting done.

- Lawrenceville, GA, USA

May 152010

F-150 8-cyl

Driving my 2010 Ford F-150 down the highway. Truck stalled and quit for no reason. It started right back up but scared the crap out of me. The truck seemed like it always idled rough from day # 1. it currently has under 13,000 miles on it. No engine light came on.calling Ford dealer first thing in the morning.

- Bardstown, KY, USA

May 092011

Slowing to change lanes into a West bound turn lane; truck brakes and power steering suddenly heavy and unresponsive. Brought truck to a halt by stomping on emergency brake, while fighting steering and drifting into on coming traffic. Truck completely stalled! put into park and cycled the ignition key to re-start truck. Scheduled service visit with local Ford dealership for 5/10/2011.

- Chandler, AZ, USA

Jan 282010

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

While driving my F150 on the interstate at approximatly 70 mph, in temp at 33 degrees I heard a bang and observed my rear window start to spiderweb on the right side the rear window defroster was on to clear the blowing snow off the window from the bed.

- Fairmont, WV, USA

Oct 292010

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

I keep having problems with my 2004 Ford F150 fxr window regulators. The drivers side window will just drop to the bottom of the door panel for no apparent reason. This time I was on the interstate and when I attempted to roll the window up there was a "pop" and the window fell down> it startled me causing me to swerve and nearly hit a vehicle next to me.

- Oxford, AL, USA

Oct 102010

F-150 4WD 8-cyl

2010 F-150 XLT tail gate.

- Taylor, MI, USA

Jan 102010

As I was driving on the freeway, I heard a very loud pop, or bang inside the car which startled me as I was driving, and made me swerve a bit as I thought I was being attacked. As I pulled over the the shoulder, I saw my rear windows go down by themselves.the window repair place had to do something temporary to lock my windows and unplug the window motor. They told me I need to get the regulator for the windows, and I had to do so as soon as possible because the temporary fix may not hold and could cause the window to shatter which may cause damage to people. I looked everywhere for the parts, and cannot find them. Not even the dealer has them.

- West Covina, CA, USA