- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 3 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 21 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 32 days ago
- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard down shifting from 2 to 114
- inconsistent shifting at times9
- vibration while driving7
- transmission failure4
- transmission locked up4
- shifts into 4x4 high with a loud bang2
- shudder, slipping1
- slams into gear1
- slipping between shifts first few miles1
- unintended shift from park to reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.