- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard down shifting from 2 to 114
- inconsistent shifting at times9
- vibration while driving7
- transmission failure4
- transmission locked up4
- shifts into 4x4 high with a loud bang2
- shudder, slipping1
- slams into gear1
- slipping between shifts first few miles1
- unintended shift from park to reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.