- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard down shifting from 2 to 114
- inconsistent shifting at times9
- vibration while driving6
- transmission failure4
- transmission locked up3
- shifts into 4x4 high with a loud bang1
- slams into gear1
- slipping between shifts first few miles1
- unintended shift from park to reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.