- August 18: Ford Recalls 26,400 Ford F-650 and F-750 Trucks
- August 15: Ford Headlights Not Working? Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Investigated
- August 8: Ford F-150 Aluminum-Body Crash Test Results
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard down shifting from 2 to 114
- inconsistent shifting at times9
- vibration while driving7
- transmission failure4
- transmission locked up3
- shifts into 4x4 high with a loud bang1
- slams into gear1
- slipping between shifts first few miles1
- unintended shift from park to reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission16
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.