- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
- March 23: Ford Focus and Fusion Power Steering Lawsuit Dismissed
- March 18: Ford Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Filed in Louisiana
- March 12: Massive Car Hacking Lawsuit Filed Against Ford, GM and Toyota
2010 Ford F-150
Worst 2010 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard down shifting from 2 to 114
- inconsistent shifting at times9
- vibration while driving6
- transmission failure4
- transmission locked up3
- shifts into 4x4 high with a loud bang1
- slams into gear1
- slipping between shifts first few miles1
- unintended shift from park to reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.