- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
2011 Ford F-150
Worst 2011 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine almost stalls when accelerating7
- engine runs rough2
- heavy vibration when decelerating2
- hydro locked2
- check engine light on1
- engine grinding upon startup1
- NHTSA: Engine181
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control55
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling22
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.