- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
- January 20: Ford Trucks Investigated After Reports of Stalling Engines
- January 1: Ford Recalls Escape and Lincoln MKC SUVs
- December 18: Ford Recalls 500,000 Mustangs To Fix Exploding Airbags
- December 4: Ford Recalls Mustang Sports Cars and Transit Connect Cargo Vans
2011 Ford F-150
Worst 2011 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine almost stalls when accelerating10
- check engine light on2
- engine grinding upon startup2
- engine runs rough2
- heavy vibration when decelerating2
- hydro locked2
- NHTSA: Engine223
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control79
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.