2.5

2011 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford F-150:

2011 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Oct 072014

F-150 4WD 6-cyl

Driving to work on a crisp fall morning in October 2014, I put the rear window defogger on. About 10 minutes later, I heard a loud pop that sounded like one of my windows had been shot out. I stopped to investigate and discovered that my right rear window had shattered (spider-like cracks throughout though still intact). I understand that this has occurred on scores of Ford F-150S. Luckily I was only driving 35 as any faster and I might have lost control due to the fright. When is NHTSA going to do something about this" or do about a dozen people have to die first before any action is taken"

- Pinckney, MI, USA