5.6

2012 Ford F-150 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Ford F-150:

2012 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Feb 252014

F-150 6-cyl

Noticed about a week ago that the rear defrost light stopped coming on when I pushed the button. Had a co-worker ask me what was wrong with one of my rear windows, saying that one of the 3 was noticeably darker than the other 2. the next day, that window blew out into the bed of my truck. Outside temp about 20 degrees, truck had been driven so it was warm. Got back into the truck to go somewhere else, the window blew out. Talked to my salesman, he said the same thing happened to his neighbors truck the week before, also same thing with rear defrost light not working all of the sudden.

- Frankfort, NY, USA