2013 Ford F-150 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford F-150:

2013 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Apr 012015

F-150 4WD 6-cyl

During the start up of my 2013 Ford F-150 king ranch, I proceeded to utilize the rear defroster to get the ice off the rear window. The rear window is comprised of 3 panels of glass, one on each side and the sliding window in the center. The panel behind the drivers side then proceeded to crack and spider across the entire window. The initial sound led me to believe it was another issue as it was a loud bang, but I then looked in my rear view and noticed the cracked glass. It renders the entire window useless and a safety hazard as it distorts and skews my vision and ability to see out of it safely until I can attempt to have Ford rectify this issue. After looking online, it appears as if this is a common issue, that really should not happen to begin with.

- Hillburn, NY, USA