5.2

2013 Ford F-150 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford F-150:

2013 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 212014

F-150

I started my truck with remote start to warm up when I got in truck I turned the rear defrost on and my drivers side back glass shattered temperature out was 42degrees truck was in garage my little girl was in car seat in the middle what if glass would have gotten it her eyes just glade it shattered and didn't blow up.

- Hughes, AR, USA