- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 0 days ago
- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 3 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 21 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 32 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
Worst 2015 F-150 accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- seat cooling system malfunction8
- dash warping5
- seat temperature control not working properly4
- inaccurate speedometer3
- poor range on the homelink garage door control3
- adaptive cruise control not working2
- glove box doesn't shut2
- blind spot indicator not working properly1
- bluetooth not working properly1
- center console won't stay open1
- door ajar warning1
- headliner sagging1
- leather seats changing color1
- navigation not working properly1
- poor seat quality1
- NHTSA: Seats37
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive5
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.