CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.

2015 Ford F-150 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Ford F-150:

2015 Ford F-150 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Jan 112016

F-150

This morning the temp. Was 6 degrees outside, my truck was parked in the garage I opened the door got in and started the vehicle. Once I tried to close the door driver door it wouldn't latch close. I tried to unlock/lock it from inside and outside the vehicle but still would latch closed. Instead of getting it toed to a dealer I had to drive while holding my door closed. Once I got to work (30 mile drive) the door began to latch again... this put me in a safety risk and it is a common occurrence with the new F150's from reading the forum community. Please help get Ford to fix it. The dealer just wanted to spray lube externally on the door mechanism which does nothing.

- Oak Creek, WI, USA

Mar 272015

F-150

Drivers side sideview mirror glass is loose and will shake going over bumps or driving at highway speeds. During particularly high wind, bumpy highway travel, it can be extremely difficult to discern what you are seeing in the mirror, making it very difficult and unsafe to perform lane changes. This has been described by Ford Motor Company as an "unfavorable characteristic of the vehicle".

- Williston, VT, USA