8.9

2016 Ford F-150 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford F-150:

2016 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Sep 202016

F-150

When driving in morning sun, there are thousand of small specks that appear in the windshield making it extremely difficult to see through. Picture attached of this condition by pointing truck (not moving) into morning sun. Windshield is absolutely clean inside and out and these specks are only present in morning sun. Ford indicates this is normal on all their trucks.

- Marysville, OH, USA

Jun 142016

F-150

I have two windows on my 2016 Ford F 150. Passenger side up and down window moon roof on the passenger side the two above mentioned cracks/stress are with in 18 inches of each other. The passenger up and down window is now cracked from left to right.

- Pemberton, NJ, USA

Apr 152016

F-150

Concerned about windshield not being thick/strong enough in 2016 F150S due to cameras/sensors behind the glass. I have a 2016 Ford F150 platinum, purchased new in December, 2015. Current mileage is under 4K miles. This vehicle has the 701A package, which includes lane keeping and 360 degree camera systems. Within one month of purchase, the windshield was chipped due to a small rock hitting it while driving on the highway. This chip developed into an 18" crack within 24 hours. The windshield was replaced by safelite with an oem replacement - the exact same windshield as was installed by the factory. Now a month later, a small rock hit the windshield and again chipped this new windshield - and within 24 hours, that chip turned into a 12" crack across the driver's sight line of the windshield. I believe this should be investigated.

- Olathe, KS, USA

Feb 172016

F-150

My auto driver side view mirror defaults to a position which I cannot see behind me every time I use the vehicle. I was told by the dealership that Ford may have intentionally set the mirror to behave this way. I forget to adjust the side view mirrors with each entry and realize the mirror is not adjusted after I am already backing, so I have to slam my brakes to stop the vehicle so that I can adjust the mirror to back safely.

- Lacombe, LA, USA