- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 32 days ago
1995 Ford F-250
Worst 1995 F-250 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shift linkage is loose1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.