1. get some replacement panels from a body shop store (1 reports)
1997 Ford F-250 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Ford F-250:

1997 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Jul 212012

F-250 Long Box 5.8L Gas

I bought this truck because my car died and I still needed to get to work. Sadly, the trolls in the province I live in wouldn't allow the truck to pass an out-of-province inspection because of the rust holes in the box all around the rear wheel wells. So I bought two replacement panels from a body shop supply store. I haven't put them on yet, because I owe a guy from my old job several milkshakes and he said he'd do it for me provided that the milkshakes were forthcoming. It's really such a wonderful truck, really awesome for exploring the local swamps and muddy lease roads and gurgling with epic gurgliness at the Tim Hortons drive through.

- , Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada