- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 4 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 28 days ago
1997 Ford F-250
Worst 1997 F-250 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- keeps blowing brake light fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.