- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 2 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 27 days ago
1998 Ford F-250
Worst 1998 F-250 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- snapped torsion bars both sides1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.