- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 6 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 14 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 15 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
1999 Ford F-250
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1999 F-250 accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerator pedal sticks1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting15
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly5
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Wrecker And Wheel Lift Devices1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.