8.0

1. dealer and wiring specialist repair with tape (1 reports)
2000 Ford F-250 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford F-250:

2000 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

May 012006

F-250 Super Cab 5.4L

I don't know if this counts as 2 problems because I had it repaired twice. The first time was a wiring specialist company. They used electrical tape. I was pissed to pay $350.00 for tape. Then 6 months later the transmission would not change gears again. I used a Ford Dealer. I assumed they would have replaced the wiring, but no the dealership used electrical tape. Another $350.00 for tape.

- , Nashville, TN, USA