9.4

1. insert or new heads (19 reports)
2001 Ford F-250 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-250:

2001 Ford F-250 Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Sep 022008

F-250 Lariat 5.4

Lost a plug on our way to PA. Limped into the campground there around 10pm making a lot of embarrassing noise. Had to rent a car for a few days while local garage repaired problem.

- , Wadsworth, OH, USA

Mar 042009

F-250 5.4L

I live in Vancouver B.C Canada and in the process of going to small claims court trial with Ford in the new year. As I have blown three plugs out of my f250 SUPERDUTY 5.4 If you have any info receipts or would like to share your problem to help me in my fight it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cam