2001 Ford F-250 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-250:

2001 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

May 122003

F-250 4WD Diesel

On Monday May 12 I was involved in a car accident. I am concerned because my air bad did not activate. I was driving a 2001 Ford F250, going around 40-45 miles per hour. I ran into the back of a person that was sitting stopped at a red light. I never hit my brakes so I hit her straight in the rear. Why type of impact does it take for the sensor to go off for air bags?

- Greenville, SC, USA