- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 6 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 14 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 15 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
Worst 2001 F-250 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.