- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
Worst 2001 F-250 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- OD light blinking and won't go into gear4
- lost all gears, forward, reverse and 4wd1
- lost second gear, broken intermediate sprag1
- trans fluid pump seal went bad, leaking fluid1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.