- February 26: Judge Dismisses Ford Power Steering Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 16 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 32 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
Worst 2001 F-250 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- OD light blinking and won't go into gear4
- lost all gears, forward, reverse and 4wd1
- lost second gear, broken intermediate sprag1
- trans fluid pump seal went bad, leaking fluid1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission14
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.